The flight left pretty late... At first there were five people that didn't get on the plane so their luggage had to be removed and that took a while and then when we got to the runway, the pilot realized something broke so we had to go back to the terminal to get it fixed. We didn't take off until 3 so we were about 3 hours late.
In Frankfurt we had to go through security again, when I went from NYC to Singapore I didn't but oh well. I bought a $5 bottle of water there... I didn't really want to but I already asked the lady if they took USD and took the bottle off the shelf, I felt bad just leaving so... $5 water... Boarding the plane was annoying... I hate people who just stand in front of the gate. They were boarding some rows and there was a mob standing there and although there was room to get through the mob, you could not tell if they were waiting to board or waiting for their row to be called. So annoying...
US customs wasn't that bad... although the line was 10 miles long, it wasn't that bad because I still had to wait for my bag to come out even after standing on line for 10 years.
In Frankfurt we had to go through security again, when I went from NYC to Singapore I didn't but oh well. I bought a $5 bottle of water there... I didn't really want to but I already asked the lady if they took USD and took the bottle off the shelf, I felt bad just leaving so... $5 water... Boarding the plane was annoying... I hate people who just stand in front of the gate. They were boarding some rows and there was a mob standing there and although there was room to get through the mob, you could not tell if they were waiting to board or waiting for their row to be called. So annoying...
US customs wasn't that bad... although the line was 10 miles long, it wasn't that bad because I still had to wait for my bag to come out even after standing on line for 10 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment