Monday, August 20, 2012

More Time with Cousin and His Family

There isn't much to say about Sunday... it's all non special stuff.  I went to my cousin's grandparents place.  They have a dog.  It's the loudest dog ever but so cute when it doesn't bark.  His aunt also has a dog but that one bites people.  
Everything up until dinner wasn't very exciting so straight to dinner.  We went to some Japanese place and boy was it fancy.  It's hidden in some alley and I was told they only serve a certain amount of people every day.  I drank some white wine because my cousin's aunt said I could drink.  That actually sounds kind of weird... my aunt lets her sister decide if I can drink... White wine actually doesn't taste horrible compared to everything other alcoholic drink that I have drank before.  For dessert there was something with gold on it.  I ate gold.  I feel special.
Yeah that's it... I just wanted to say I ate gold...

No comments:

Post a Comment