On Friday I went to Taipei 101 two times. For those who don't know, Taipei 101 is the tallest building in Taiwan and at one time was tallest building in the world. I went in the morning with my cousin and aunt. We got there before it opened because she said there was going to be a long line... there wasn't. The elevator is pretty cool and the view was nice. The 91st floor was closed because weather wasn't that great so we only went up to the 89th floor. For lunch we went to Din Tai Fung and it's really really good. In the afternoon I went with a couple people to celebrate someone's birthday at Taipei 101. Can you guess where we ate dinner? If you guessed Din Tai Fung then you can read minds ooh.... I actually knew for dinner we were going there but I wanted to go twice in one day. I ate a total of 16 小籠包 that day. You can never have too many. After that we ate cake but that wasn't that great. Then we went to the top, well 89th floor. I think the night view isn't that great. All you see is lights and darkness. If I wanted to see lights and darkness I would go outside and look up, preferably not in a city or anywhere with lots of bright lights. After that we went back, well some of us went back, I have no idea what other people did.
On Saturday I met with my aunt and cousin at 7:30am... so early... We went on this tour to YehLiu park. It's nice but my aunt told me that when she was young, that place wasn't a park yet so it was possible to go up the water and touch all the cool looking rocks but now there's a red line which you can't cross. It's a shame. Nothing much blogworthy for lunch and afterwards. For dinner we met with my cousin's aunt and grandparents. I actually don't know what to call them... We ate duck and some really nice dessert. It was really fancy. I can't even describe the process... it was really cool... it involved pulling sugar into really thin strands, like silk thin and it was put over taro. It was really good.
WAIT before you leave this page remember to think of 7 letter phrase, actually I think only two of you are proficient enough in Chinese to think of something.
您指的是哪两个?
ReplyDelete您要我寫那些字?
ReplyDelete為什麼您用您啊?
您真的很有禮貌
從新加坡那兩個
那幾個都不可以