Wednesday, August 1, 2012

More Taiwan Stuff

I didn't think I was gonna post two days in a row but oh well.  I think I'm posting too often...  When September gets here everyone's gonna be disappointed when the frequency of posts drops.
There's a culture event every week and this week was toys so someone came in and talked about toys made from dough and we also made some.  They used to be edible but now there's some artificial stuff in them so can't eat them.
My amazing panda
My even more amazing parrot.

Yeah that panda looks a bit odd but the parrot is nice.  When I was bringing it back to my room the panda fell off the wooden block and I put it back on but when I got to my room I realized one of the feet disappeared so now it's a one footed panda.  We also made a chopstick gun but it's not that great so no picture.

Today for dinner I ate some noodles but they were very weird, they didn't look like noodles.  It wasn't as long as noodles and it was thick.  I think I've been eating spicy food too much.  I ate a bit of the noodles and I felt like it was missing something and I put chili in it.  I never put chili in anything I eat.  

It seems there's a typhoon heading here.  Since I never experienced one in HK so it'll be interesting.  

2 comments: