Right as I arrived at the zoo it was raining and there were little tents at the place to buy tickets but all these random people were standing there so I had no idea where the queue was for buying tickets.
Cool mistiness right? It's actually not naturally occurring, there are sprinklers which shoot out mist. Mistiness is actually a word...
There are so many animals at that zoo. The monkeys were up to no good as usual. Some of them were fighting and one of them jumped on a tree branch but couldn't hold on so it(or should I refer to it as a he/she?) fell but it looked fine, after the fall it just kept walking. There were two tapirs that were in a river that was covered with green stuff.
Green stuff that they ate, and a random goose.
There was a turtle in it's shell at the are where they got out and one of the tapirs started to try and eat it and the turtle walked away and the tapir walked away too.
I took a couple other photos but they're pretty uninteresting so I decided to not to post them. The pandas were asleep and their butts were facing the window so not much to see.
On Sunday there was a planned trip to 陽明山. They told us to bring sunscreen and bug repellent. I'm pretty sure anyone could be able to guess what we were gonna do and what you shouldn't wear. A few of the girls wore flip flops... and one of them looked like a high heel flip flop which I never knew existed. They were also complaining but they could have not went on this trip. It's one of the optional trips they could have done something else and just write a tiny essay about it... gosh I'll never understand people.
So anyway not that I'm done complaining about people now I'll talk about the trip. We went to two different parts. The first part in the morning was extremely short and had a good view, but in the afternoon we had lots of time but it was sorta raining.
Steam coming out of an extinct volcano.
We could also see the second highest mountain in Taiwan but it seems that when I was taking a photo of it I moved my phone so it's all blurry and I didn't realize it until now. What a shame.
After lunch we went to a different part of the mountains and we walked there. It rained a bit. There wasn't much to see and we didn't climb any mountains. A few people went up to the top of some mountain and they said it had a nice view.
The roads near the mountains were actually pretty fun. It was bumpy and up and down like a roller coaster. When we were going back our bus broke and it was the bus with all the Americans so I think it has something to do with us being American so the bus decided it hated us and broke but we got on another bus and we got back so it was fine.



No comments:
Post a Comment