I got a smart phone, Galaxy S3, although my old phone wasn't dumb. It was cool.
Getting this phone took a while... We went to Costco on wednesday at around 7pm but there was a line of 2 people and someone we didn't make it to the front until Costco closed at 8:30pm so I couldn't get my phone so then we went to Target and Walmart to see if they were still open. They weren't but Walmart was $148 which was about $40 cheaper than Costco so the next day my dad and I went to Walmart to buy it but we needed the primary account holder to be there... and my mom wasn't there... so couldn't buy it. Friday my mom got home early from work and we went to Walmart but the lady who does phone plans left work early. On Saturday we were planning to have morning tea with my uncle and his family before I left for college so we had to go really early to Walmart and I got my phone but it came with a $35 activation fee and my mom said Costco doesn't have one...
Getting a phone.. so complicated...
seems like you enjoyed yourself in taiwan! (: haha
ReplyDeleteYAY! you finally have a smartphone!! thats means you can be on our whatsapp group! quick go get whatsapp and we can add you to the group! this is exciting news!!!
I got the app now someone needs to add me
ReplyDeletewhat is your phone number? fb me your number i'll make sure you get added! (:
Delete