I don't know if any of these things are found in Singapore so my title is only US.
Someone told me that Kinder Eggs are illegal in the US so I just had to try it and I think they're gonna make me fat because I've eaten four in the past week and a half. I don't know what I'm gonna do with the toys it came with...
Everyone knows about bubble milk tea, so there's stores that sells one where the pearls are sweet and the drink itself isn't. They also sell a version that's not milk tea, it's just milk no tea. There's one store that sells milk and sweet pearls that always has a giant line but they serve really fast and it's called something else but I can't read part of it so... I can't type it(I'll write another post of how interesting ordering food is since I can't read or speak a lot). I estimate that the line is always above thirty people and the one time I decided to wait, it was about 15min wait. Not bad for such a long line. AND IT'S CHEAP 30 TAIWAN DOLLAR ~$1
Everything is so cheap in Taiwan, so nice.
OMG is this the Kinder egg you are talking about? --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_Surprise
ReplyDeleteLol. We have them in Sg too, just maybe not in the same packaging. I bought them from HK back to Sg for my sisters!
If they have them in Sg why did you bring them back from HK? lol
ReplyDelete