Yeah I'm egotistic enough to make a post about my birthday. Did you know I share a birthday with Ryan Lochte? yeah now you know and you must jealous right?... I looked up people who share my birthday and I don't recognize many names and there isn't anyone really cool, oh well. Did you know in a room of 23 people, there's a 50% chance that 2 people share a birthday.
I'm 20 now, do you know what that means? I can buy a SIM card in Taiwan. I don't even know why they have an age restriction. Everyone already has a phone by 20... When I bought the SIM card I got 10000000 stickers and I don't know what they're for. I would've asked the lady who helped me get the SIM card but some little girl needed her attention so I just walked away.
So today we(people in the NTU prgram) were suppose to go to Hualien for a 3 day trip but the stupid typhoon came yesterday and the railroads were damaged and lots of problems so the people in charge couldn't get 100+ train tickets to Hualien. That bastard typhoon but we're going to Hsinchu for 2 days instead. I don't know if I like the change or not... Hualien would be nature hiking mostly which I enjoy but then there would be 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 mosquitoes but in Hsinchu we're gonna go to an amusement park and I don't really care about amusement parks although we're gonna make clay pots on Sunday which might be cool. We'll see
happy belated birthday SAMSON!!!! woohooo!! sounds like you are having a blast in taiwan.. haha
ReplyDeletethe clay pot making trip sounds so cool!! i wish i was there too!! take more photos! I have never been to taiwan so you have to show me more photos!
and if i was there i would have found out what the stickers where for and diligently start collecting more. just to fill the sticker sheet.. like my wellcome sheet. haha
i enjoy reading your taiwan updates! keep updating! i look forward to more of your posts! (:
Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI actually took a lot more pictures than I would normally. I think all that picture taking in Singapore has influenced me to take pictures.
haha I could give you the stickers if you want