Thursday, September 29, 2011

No One is here

All classes after 1pm were canceled yesterday and since there is no school Thur - sunday a lot of people went home.  Last night I went to the dining hall to eat... SOOOOOO EMPTY.  There's ~40 people in a dining hall that holds ~300  I don't know about the other dining halls but the one close to me... so empty...
I have so much free time what do I do?...
Yesterday my comp sci prof was showing us a program and it printed out numbers and he's British.  After running it once he said "Is this how American's write numbers?".  Everyone started laughing(not at him).  I always thought everyone wrote numbers the same... one hundred seventy three(ok some people put dashes... I don't i'm too lazy, space bar is so much bigger.  I think it's suppose to have a dash... but I never follow grammar rules anyway, look at all those proper nouns I never capitalize.)

If any of you payed attention you'll notice that all my blog posts were from 12-1 except this one.  It just happened that my first few blog posts were 12-1 so I decided to keep the schedule but today I just woke up and decided to blog oh well... there goes the imaginary schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment