Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I don't know

It's been a while since I last blogged(not really) so I feel like I should write something but I don't know what to write about, so i'll just ramble about nothing and just keep typing.  I should really be studying for a test or doing homework right now but i'm too lazy.  Someone teach me linear algebra please(or I could read the textbook and pay attention to class).  I have not understood a single thing he has said in the past 2 weeks. oh well we'll see how this goes.(if you couldn't tell the test is on linear algebra)
At least I have thurs and friday off because of Jewish holiday yay!  There's the problem of getting through wednesday though.
Too bad 4 of the 6 people in my suite are going home weds and coming back sunday so it'll probably be boring.  I guess I can catch up on reading... maybe...  Theres nothing to do in the town other than partying and drinking but I don't party or drink, I eat fruits.

Blog announcement for anyone who reads the blog but doesn't read comments the fish on the side -->
are named "I", "Love", "To", "Wash", and "Socks"(thank you Pris for the wonderful names) and the fish are official mascots of the blog so no eating them, feeding them til they explode, and especially no fishing.  Anyone get the fishing pun? if you do you get a cookie but if you don't... it's fine.  it's also a joke.. but you don't need to get that either

1 comment:

  1. I. GOT. IT. :D HAHAHAHAHAHA. YAY, holiday! You can blog more! :D

    ReplyDelete