Yesterday I had a theater(theatre for the british) test. It involved a lot of memorization which is something I'm not very good at because I have 老人chee nyoy jing(it's my made up canto pinging live with it). What was I talking about?... oh yeah... so wednesday I finished my CS hw but I decided that was enough work for that day and to study thursday for the test but I have class 10-11:30 and 1:10-5:50(test being from 4:25-5:50) so... That means very little study time. Since the class before the test was a discussion and we usually leave 30 min early I thought i'll run back to my room and finish reading the last chapter we needed to read and to study my notes during that discussion. Well the TA decided that he'll use most of the time that day so he was finished talking ~15 minutes before the end of class. So I thought I could still read a few pages NO HE DECIDES TO GIVE A QUIZ... NOT A 1 MINUTES QUIZ HE USUALLY GIVES BUT ONE THAT TOOK ME 15 MINUTES.
So I'm currently hoping for a 70... Oh well
No comments:
Post a Comment