Look at me I made a blog and this is my first blog post. Pris made me do it... don't know why i'm doing this. This will probably never get another post since my life is boring and there's nothing to talk about.
hm... I should make my first post longer since it's my first post. What should i talk about? I guess asking a question here won't help me since no one reads it before I post so no one will tell me what to write. Oh well, I guess i'll just keep typing random stuff to make this post longer and make myself look awesome. Typing is fun, I wonder if there's a character limit on these things. I guess i'll find out later.
To anyone who reads this and doesn't understand why it's called what it's called... too bad you'll never find out hahaha. I feel so evil. Ok i'm running out of stuff to type so I should probably stop but typing is fun and I need giant first post. must... continue...
nope can't think of anything to type. I guess that's it then, my first post where i ramble on about nothing. cool
No comments:
Post a Comment