Saturday, October 1, 2011

Phone

On fridays I have class at 8:30 so I have my alarm set at 7:30.  I forgot to turn off that alarm thursday since no class firday so it went off at 7:30...  I woke up to the alarm but I was so tired that I didn't even realize it was my alarm(even though the alarm was right next to my ear...) so I kept sleeping.  It kept ringing for a while, don't remember if I turned it off but I probably did.  It wasn't until I woke up half an hour later and realized that alarm was my alarm.
hmm story is boring oh well...
anyway I also found this on my phone http://dl.dropbox.com/u/962478/0725112044-00.amr
I forgot I had that there...
I think that link works I never use dropbox.  It's a .amr file so you need something that can run .amr like quicktime.

edit: FIRST OCTOBER POST OH YEAH

No comments:

Post a Comment