Now since i made a blog I feel obligated to write in it, but I don't know if anyone will still read my blog so i'll just blog to myself. It's like talking to yourself but not because i'm talking to an audience... so like talking to a wall just less creepy when you get caught. lets see if I can blog every day that would be fun...
What should I talk about today? my breakfast or the process of washing socks? I'm thinking socks is better.
I wash socks on Saturday because it's a good day... and S(socks)a(are)t(there)ur(ignore these letters)day(day stands for day, what do you expect?). "There" being the washer and dryer. Washing socks is easy and anyone can do it that's why I love to wash socks... not really... First you put the socks in the washer, then depending on the machine these 2 steps might be in different order; either close the washer door and put detergent in a place provided on the machine OR (not "and" unless you want really clean socks) put detergent in the same place socks go and close the door. It's very important to close the door or the washer will not go on... if it does go on that would be funny... but don't leave the door open... if you do do it don't say I told you, i'm not taking blame if your house floods. Then depending on the washer it'll take time. During this time I think it's a good idea to do anything you want... as long as it's legal.
After you waited all that time and wondered how your socks are feeling after their bath you may want to put them on NO that's a mistake because they'll be wet and putting on wet socks = wet feet and that is usually a bad idea. So next step is putting the socks in the dryer then putting fabric softener sheets with the socks... actually i'm not sure socks need it but I put it in because I wash my other clothes with my socks. ANYWAY, depending on the amount of laundry you are doing the amount of time it takes is different. You don't want to waste energy(unless you like wasting energy) but you also don't want wet socks(read above for reason why). Oh and you have to close the door again... and wait...
After waiting you can finally get your socks BUT WAIT you start folding your clothes and counting your socks and realize I HAVE AN ODD NUMBER OF SOCKS HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!*. I don't know how to answer you... it's a mystery, maybe the sock monster took it or the washer decided to eat it. All I know is that you'll lose another sock some other time and your lonely sock will not be lonely anymore, the 2 odd ones can now form a pair.
And that is how to wash socks.
Oh and instead of liquid detergent and fabric softener sheet you can use a 3in1 sheet thing... it has detergent, softener, and some other thing I don't remember. You just put it in the washer and then put it in the dryer. So easy.
*you do not lose socks every wash
That was a good way to distract me from my hw. You may think I'm a weirdo for writing about washing socks... oh well
No comments:
Post a Comment