Friday my roommate dragged me and a few other people to watch some chinese concert/opera thing. It showed parts of some opera and the instruments used and there was some singing(so vague...). It was performed by visiting profs at the university. It seems one of the excerpts from an opera they preformed was famous. I would type what it is but I have no idea what 2 of the words are and asking my friend requires too much effort so i'll just type the english name "Farewell My Concubine(something 王別 something)". Their costumes were very nice... too bad I couldn't understand a thing they were saying, good thing there was subtitles in english and simplifed chinese.
I didn't like that too much but after that there was someone playing on the guzheng and that was cool. There were also other instruments but guzheng was the best.
Am I nerd if i thought about physics when they were playing the instruments?... the prof is teaching music related stuff right now.
Oh and it seems blogging is my new way of procrastinating. I guess that's better than playing games maybe...
Hello I am testing if I can comment!
ReplyDelete