Yesterday someone in my math class told me the building I'm living in is haunted. Being the curious 3/4 man I am I googled it. It seems there's a ghost but on the other side of the building. The building I live is divided into 2 sections A and B. I live in A and there's a ghost in B. Her name's Lily and she's a little child. She haunts room 325 and the stairwell and I think the elevator, not sure about that.
Anyway on a less ghostly note... there are fish -->
(lets hope that arrow is pointing at the right spot)
You can feed the fish. Just click on the tank and food will go where you click and the fish will go eat it. Should I name the fish? anyone have ideas?
yes i'm asking the 2 people that read this to comment
OMG!!! Fish means prosperity. Name them 'I', 'Love', 'To', 'Wash' and 'Socks'! I decide for you!
ReplyDelete'I' shall be the orange one, cuz it resembles the colour of skin. At least when I draw people, I colour them orange.
'Love' shall be the red one! So lovely!
'To' shall be the one in green, because it's the only colour left.
'Wash' shall be the blue fish, to symbolise water!
And 'Socks' is the one in grey! Or gray as Americans spell it. :D
Please use my ideas!
i agree! haha use her idea! c:
ReplyDeleteyay! your blog is getting to be more interactive now! i will feed your fish! they will not die!!
can i adopt one as my pet? i want the blue fish or the red one! or both as love wash!!!! i will feed them specially!!! c:
So much though into naming those fish. They fish will now be named "I", "Love", "To", "Wash", and "Sock" and they'll be the official mascot of this blog yay.
ReplyDeleteI guess you can adopt them...
YAY! I am going to feed them till they burst!
ReplyDeleteDon't kill the blog mascots.
ReplyDelete