I was gonna write about something else today but i'll save that for another day. I got a topic to write about and those are usually better than when I talk about my life so...
Singapore is a nice country. I've never been there but i've been told it's nice... except for the people who wear white all the time(don't remember what I was told about them though). There are a few reasons why I would like to go. Actually by a few I mean a dozen plus a few other less important ones. The reasons in no particular order are...
(First time adding picture so sorry if i'm doing it wrong)
(picture is worth 1000 words)
(if anyone in this pic doesn't want this pic up i'll take it down)
Of course you ignore me and that's a dozen.
The other less important reasons are being able to practice singlish and chinese... maybe sightseeing. Probably not shopping.
I miss all those nice people I met in HK.

we miss you too!!! lets skype soon! c: still reading your blog! haha c:
ReplyDeleteare those smiley faces?... never seen them before
ReplyDeleteI'm always on skype