Tuesday, September 13, 2011

nothing

There really is nothing to talk about.  My life is boring and I don't even want to blog about my life but I must write 1 blog post a day... I need some topics.

Yesterday was mid-autumn festival.  我沒有吃月餅, 真可惜.  月餅很好吃的可是我太懶所以沒有去買.
writing that took forever... takes 10 years to write lan and gave up and looked for the word online and copy and pasted and i'm not sure one of the words is right oh well.  I need a better way to type chinese.  Current one doesn't show words with same pinyin... gosh typing traditional with pinyin is annoying.

ok that wasn't funny I'm sorry but if you saw how much I struggled to type that you'll laugh.

This isn't even worth posting... oh well

2 comments:

  1. Good job with the Chinese writing! Not bad I must say! And keep up the good work blogging! Haha I will be your loyal reader! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a loyal reader. I feel so proud.
    thanks you

    ReplyDelete