Saturday, July 28, 2012

Singapore Day 7

Last full day in Singapore... don't worry though, I go to Singapore every 2 decades.  I met Renand, Joyce, and Charles for lunch.  Then we went to eat more food and then we walked to Orchard road and shopped and ate.  We also walked past the house where the President of Singapore is suppose to live but he doesn't live there and someone told me to run in there and see how long before I get shot, but why would they shoot me if the president doesn't live there?  After a while Charles left and we walked a bit more and then we went to somewhere, that isn't easily accessible, to eat laksa.  It was very nice except there was some shellfish in there and I hate shellfish.  I don't really like seafood and shellfish is probably the most hated thing.
After diner Mad came and we went to eat durian.  It did not go well.  Then we played a card game and I lost every time haha.

Although this stuff isn't a part of day 7 I'm still gonna write it.  This morning I was looking through my backpack and found some CDs... I don't remember putting them there so I think someone put them in there unless my memory has gone to nothing(which may happen since I haven't slept a lot recently).  If it was anyone, it would probably be Dave(you can probably guess what type of CD it is then right?).  Now time to rant a bit about the hotel.  There's a card that says if I want to reuse a towel(gotta save resources) then leave it on the rack, else put in on the floor.  I always left a towel on the rack and they always changed it.  Then yesterday I had a do not disturb sign hanging on the door and then the housekeeping guy just walked in.  Oh well.

Thanks everyone for making my time in Singapore so fun and exiting.  A special thanks to Pris and Valerie for taking me to so many places and pretty much planning every day.  You two must be sick and tired of seeing me.  


(Did you know this post took the least amount of time to write compared to all the other Singapore posts, longest I think was 1 hour, this one took 15 min)
(And for late readers, it's best to read from day 1 to 7)

No comments:

Post a Comment