After Sentosa we went to eat and almost everyone came. Oriana and Kok Xuan couldn't come. After we ate, Kevin left and we went to the boardwalk to watch the crane dance and fireworks. There was a lot of water and different colors, it was nice. Not long after the crane dance and fireworks were done, everyone went back home.
Friday, July 27, 2012
Singapore Day 6
Pris, Valerie and I went to Sentosa. First we ate and then we went to see the giant merlion and at night we saw it again but it had different color lights shining on it. After seeing the merlion we went to see parrots. They were really bright and colorful. There was a parrot named Max and he couldn't fly. Then we went to a nature walk but we didn't really see anything which may or may not be a good thing... After walking we went to play some shooting thing and my fingers were really tired after that. I think I was clicking the trigger too much. Then we just rode buses and saw stuff on the buses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment