I was suppose to meet up with Pris and Valerie at 12:30pm but since I had no idea how long it would take me to get there I left a bit too early and got there at 12:15pm and they said they were gonna be late so I walked around the mall but since I don't really shop after I found out the roof didn't have shops I went to the roof. It had a nice mini garden and when I was about to explore the library up there Pris called and said she arrived and shortly after Valerie came. We ate some noodles and a butterfly bun. After eating, we went to the crocodile farm, too bad it was closed so we went to our next destination which was the last kampung in Singapore.
Pris said we shouldn't take pictures but she still took pictures... There were a lot of anthills and I may of destroyed one. We also saw lots of roosters and they crossed a road but I don't think there were any chickens. After exploring, we went to Mad's house and after a while Valerie left. We watched television and ate all her food. After watching tv it was card writing time. Then we went to eat.
It was really hot there and we ordered too much food. The stingray was really good and its meat was in strands and looked really cool. Since we were so full we took a walk after eating. Then Mad drove me back to the hotel.
No comments:
Post a Comment