When I finally gave up on trying to sleep I went to eat breakfast. I had fried carrot cake and grass jelly because I can't always eat heaty stuff.
After breakfast I went to the botanic gardens. It was very nice an quiet a nice break from all the cityness. I saw some bird I've never seen before and I tried taking a picture but my phone has no zoom so the bird is so tiny in the picture you can't even see it so I deleted it. It's actually quite big, I only walked through about a third of it in an hour and a half(or maybe I just walk slow).
I ate lunch at Bugis because I had no idea where else to eat. I forgot what it was called though...
Then at 2pm I met up with Kevin and we first went to take pictures of his new church. It is a very nice building so cool. Then we went to Holland Village which doesn't have people from Holland... and we ate some ice thing that I don't remember what it was called. Kevin had to go to drop off something and then we went to get drinks. I drank something that looked like peptobismol but it wasn't. As we were drinking I helped him grade his student's work. Actually it was more I gave up on grading so I just read the questions.
At a bit before 6pm I went to Holland Village to meet up with Dave, Oriana, and Elizabeth to eat dinner. We took a bus to somewhere and ate lady's fingers(yes I'm a cannibal) and good Indian food. After that we went to KOI to get milk tea. Then we went to the 40th floor of an HDB and it had a spectacular view. There were no other high buildings near it so you could see so far. After that we all went back.


No comments:
Post a Comment