Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Singapore Day 3

The night before, Renand showed me where to eat Kaya toast for breakfast and after I woke up(which wasn't 5am thankfully) I went there to eat it.  Since everything I eat is suppose to be in pictures and no one was there to take a picture for me I had to take it myself.  
I never had soft boiled egg before so I was completely lost on how to eat it so I just ate it with the spoon. After I finished the eggs someone sat opposite of me and I saw him eat the eggs... if he only came earlier then I wouldn't have struggled eating that with a spoon....
Later I met up with Mad and Pris to eat lunch and it seems there was no pictures taken for what was eaten then so does that mean I can be lazy and not take pictures of what I eat by myself anymore?
After that we went to the arcade.  I haven't been to one in 1000 years.  We needed to set a goal and they didn't believe a toy car worth 4000+ tickets was a realistic goal so we settled on some ball worth 200+.  As we were playing Valerie and Charles came.  I found out I suck at every game in the arcade but it's ok since we found a wonderful was to get tickets.  It was a basketball game where I give the ball to Charles and Charles puts(not throws) the ball into the net.  We got enough tickets to get the ball but we got some bubble blower, a rooster and other stuff.  After the arcade Mad left. Charles and Valerie didn't eat yet so we went to eat. 
Then we went to Gardens by the Bay and after a little while Charles left and Kok Xuan came and got us lost then Wei Lun came after we got unlost(so many people today).  And we blew bubbles at the super trees.  
After a little resting we went to go eat.  We walked through the Marina Bay hotel which looks so nice and the mall where we ate had an ice rink with no ice.  Again no pictures of what was eaten.  After we ate we went to see the Wonder Full show which was nice and there were lots of bubbles.  Then we walked a on Helix Bridge and to the durian(Chrome spell check doesn't believe durian is a word) building.  Once all that walking was done Kok Xuan wanted to play cards but he changed the rules so they always benefited him but it's ok because he owes me $100million.

No comments:

Post a Comment