Monday, July 2, 2012

Cousin's Graduation

Last sunday(as in 6/24, I was too busy to post last week) I went to my cousin's high school graduation.  It was really sunny... really really sunny(although my graduation was probably worse).  I think I have sunburn on the back of my neck.  I just know my skin is peeling(you probably didn't want to know that).  The graduation was pretty cool.  I saw some of my old teachers and some old friends.  Someone came up to me and said hi but I had no idea what his name was and had a vague idea of who he was.  It was fine because I had to find my aunt anyways so didn't have time to talk.  I actually knew a lot of people graduating this year. The salutatorian was my stand partner and her speech made some administrator cut their speech by a page yay.  I feel smart mentioning smart people I know.  These was someone who had an extremely long speech... my other cousin told me that the year I graduated the people just started clapping near the end of the speech and she had to end it short.  This year it didn't happen though.
Going back to my old high school makes me want to visit my old teachers, oh well I can't do it until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment