You guys must be dying from the suspense haha. I actually woke up at 5am yesterday... I guessed that i would but I didn't think my guess of 5am wake up would be that accurate. I tried going back to sleep but it didn't work so I gave up decided to watch the sunrise but then I realized I didn't know which was was east so I just waited until 7 to see which direction the sun came up and this one building blocked it. oh well
Then at a little past 10 I went to walk around the stores and a temple near the hotel. There was a lot of people burning incense at the temple. Pretty much everyone who walked in burned incense. After that I just walked some more. There's actually so many stores near the hotel... and I got lost at one point but it's ok because I got unlost later. While I was wandering I ate some pancake thing with peanut and banana and after a while I got tired of walking and didn't feel like going back to the hotel yet so just sat in some air conditioned mall and waited until 2 to go back to the hotel and meet up with Pris and Valerie.
They took me to some place to eat but I can't spell it... We ate some good food. Popia(I don't know if I spelled it right) is so good and it seems my spicy food tolerance is really low.
Then we went to Chinatown and we were suppose to Dave but he was needed to "respite from the heat" so we walked around without him. It seems there are a lot of temples/churches/mosques/etc... in Singapore. We went into one but Pris and Valerie were wearing shorts that were too short so they had to wear something over it. We finally met up with Dave then we rested at McDonald's. Then we walked to the river which isn't that cool... and we saw a building built in a shape of a durian but there's no mangosteen building...
For dinner Dave and I went to eat with Renand and his girlfriend at some Thai restaurant and it was really good. Then we went to a dessert place and then back to the hotel since I was really tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment