Sorry no post in so long. I've been busy kinda and I don't have much to write about.
I have 3 tests next week. For one of them I haven't really been paying attention in class most of the time so that will be fun. Another one is a pure memorization test and I don't really want to memorize that stuff... and I haven't read the reading for a while... The last one should be ok.
Today my roommate tried to figure out the link to this site, my bookmarks don't have it but Pris' blogs are bookmarked so he got one of those links instead haha.
Yeah nothing happened last week so nothing to write about oh well.
Edit: He used his amazing detective skills to find it... oh well now I can't hide it anymore that's a shame.
oh and whatever my roommate says it is not true
You can always change your blog link. HAHA. And what did your roommate say that is not true?
ReplyDeletei think you should start giving them code names so that they won't know who you are talking about. and post the legend for it on the fb page. hahaha
ReplyDeleteI could change it.
ReplyDeleteThere are things that he could say and they're not true.
I could put code names but i'm too lazy and I don't even write about them.