Today(or yesterday depending on what part of the Earth you're on) I had a CS quiz. The prof said, "Sorry if I insult your intelligence but I put a multiplication table on the quiz." I'm beginning to think he's more awesome then my physics prof(he gives out candy). I feel like i'm in grade school right now haha.
In another unrelated note... the shower is really annoying. It only shoots hot water. By hot water I mean it feels like 90 degrees.. don't know what that is in celsius or kelvin. It actually kinda hurts taking a shower and we're too lazy to tell the RA to fix it. And there's also a stream of cold water that shoots out of the knob but that's avoidable by turning the knob a certain direction. I may have made the shower sound very broken... it kinda is but it's still usable so it's fine. There is another shower but it's a longer walk and I'm too lazy.
Sorry P_i_ (not 3.14...) for not posting in a longish time. My life is boring and I don't feel like telling stories about my past and I was gonna post something yesterday but it was not worth posting.
Tell stories about your past then! I wanna hear!
ReplyDeleteBut I don't wanna post stories about my past, i'll just ask for a topic whenever I don't have anything to write.
ReplyDelete