Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Simpleness

I haven't posted in a while because there's nothing to blog about...
Being simple is quite simple.  It's easier than being complicated most of the time although there are times when being simple is worse than being complicated which makes being simple complicated so lets just be simple and pretend simple is better than complicated all the time(don't worry if you're confused I'm confused too).  To be simple all you need to do is... uhh... you just need to... not sure... lets google it.
There's a wikihow article on how to be simple... I'm too lazy to link it, just google it yourself(although by not linking I may not be citing correctly and the citing police will arrest me for plagiarizing, it's a risk i'll take).  Their first step is correct posture... I can't tell if this is serious.  What does posture have to do with simpleness? Sure I have no idea how to be simple but I'm pretty sure posture doesn't make a person simple.  I guess with really bad posture you'll look like the hunchback of notre dame(probably copyright infringement right here).  Another step is don't be a coward... but aren't conflicts complicated and being a coward simpler?

So I wrote that last night and didn't post it because it wasn't finished... I reread it, i'm quite crazy at night... I'll post it anyway because there's been no post for a while and I don't want to think of anything to write about and I should stop procrastinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment