Two posts in 2 days oh my.
This is an EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... theres actually only 3 "E"s but I held down the "E" button too long... I forgot what it stands for other than the first E is exciting. For anyone who doesn't know what it is... it's when 2 people blog about the same thing so look at Pris' blog.
1. I'm lazy(sound's like an opinion but it's a fact)
2. I used to play violin and piano. Haven't played either in 1 yearish... except 2 times that don't count.
3. I like snow.
4. I used to fight with my cousin all the time. The fights were determined by who could scratch the other person's face first... It's fine I was 5,6 maybe a bit more so I couldn't scratch that hard. I seem so violent.
5. I've been sick for the past 3 weeks. It's funny because each week i've been sick with different stuff and it's all continuous.
6. I used to swim. Haven't swam in 3-4 years.
7. The first language I learned to speak was cantonese but I'm pretty bad at speaking it.
8. I'm an only child.
9. I don't like seafood save fish(and maybe some other stuff but mostly I don't like seafood).
10. I can't think of a 10th fact about me.(That's actually a fact)
hmm... Elizabeth hasn't given me a topic to write about yet. Would you like to give me a topic to write about? It can be anything other than my past because it's too boring and preferably not a list like this one... I probably should write this as a facebook message but i'm too lazy oh well.
sorry for not giving you a topic!haha I shall give you one NOW!!!
ReplyDeletewrite out all the nine "illness" that you have in cantonese!! and explain them to so pris can understand. haha
or or or you can write about the things that you bought recently.. like socks or plain t-shirts.. haha (girls like to write about such stuff)