TIME TO PARTY or reflect on my 1 month of blogging. It's been an interesting experience. I've always saw myself as a horrible writer so I expected everything I write to make no sense and hurt peoples' eyes as they read it but some of it actually makes sense and is funny. Oh and sorry about your eyes.

It's also been fun hiding the blog from my roommate and suitemates. They know I have a blog but don't know the link. It's very fun hiding it from them. I can only type when they're not in the room or not looking at my laptop. I said I wouldn't write about them but this will be the only exception(although there have been some funny stories that involve them).
Anyways... yesterday my comp sci teacher told us something funny. In the 60s the US wanted to beat USSR in math so they wanted to teach sets to elementary school students(age8-10 i think). So all these writers wrote textbooks about sets and (i forgot what happened before the next thing but it isn't too important). So school bought all these textbooks and there was a picture of 3 oranges and it stated there are 3 oranges but they were identical and since sets can't contain multiple copies of 1 thing... theres only 1 orange so all those textbooks became useless. This isn't as funny as when he told it... oh well.
ok...your joke really isn't funny.. but i will laugh hahahahhahaha since this is your blog's one month anniversary! glad that it survived!
ReplyDelete