Fruits are wonderful. Since I don't drink(other than that one time...) I need another way to get liquids or i'll shrivel up like a raisin. Fruits have lots of water especially oranges(I guess bananas are dry but they're awesome.. what other word has 3 "a"s while being 6 letters long?). Oranges are good and they're also the name of a color. Did you avocados are fruits? I never had an avocado but they don't look like fruits... You know what else doesn't deserve to be a fruit? tomatoes... they aren't sweet... they're kinda weird. Watermelon is very good. I has water and it's a melon, it's like 2 things instead of 1. If only dragonfruit is also 2 things... I never had dragonfruit before but it looks so interesting.
hmm... I talked about 6 fruits(7 if you count raisins) and I only like 3 of them... it looks like I don't love to eat fruits but it's a lie, i didn't talk about lots of fruits I like to eat. This is just a bad sample size.
this post looks and sounds odd... might rewrite but i'll post it for now cause i'm too lazy to fix now
I LOVE FRUITS!!!
ReplyDeleteyou should try dragon fruit!! its nice!!!
and I like tomatoes they are sooo nice!! especially cherry and honey tomatoes!