I love it when people give me a topic to write so I don't need to think of one or write about my boring life.
If you didn't know that I'm an only child, you know now. It's kinda boring being an only child, only played with my cousins, both younger than me(no I didn't boss them around, not that I know of, would've been fun if I did). Actually I did have an older cousin but she was so much older that by the time I remember anything, she was in college. I think I have other cousins in China but I'm not sure... I know I have uncles. I met an awesome distant relative in HK(aka the person who gave me this topic).
I actually have no idea what to write. Maybe I should have just written about my favorite weather... oh well too lazy to change it now.
oh and today is halloween, Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment