For anyone who doesn't know the city refers to new york city, mostly manhattan.
When I bought the ticket to go to the city I paid with a $20 and the machine gave me ten dollar coins back... No one uses dollar coins, they may be legal tender but the cashier will be so confused when you hand it to him/her. I never actually seen the current dollar coin so thats kinda interesting... theres old presidents on them.
I went to the city to see Mad yesterday, I wrote all you Singaporeans some cards(they aren't really cards but i'll pretend they are, there's one card which is really awkward and random... you can tell if you read it...). We ate at applebees, I don't really like applebees the first time I ate there it was not a good experience, I felt like I was eating salt. This time it tasted like less salt. After we ate, we went to buy chocolate... when I say buy, I mean buy the whole store. SO MUCH CHOCOLATE of course I wasn't helping when I kept pointing at stuff and told them to get it haha.
I also told them to go to flushing but they wouldn't go... it's the cool chinatown
So after we parted ways(who ever says that?) I walked around penn station because I needed to wait for my mom to go to flushing and I saw an old friend. I have not seen this person for 3/4ish years and she moved to korea didn't know she came back to US for university and theres 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 people in penn station because it's rush hour...
No comments:
Post a Comment