I've had the urge to play some violin and piano recently. Maybe it's because i'm bored, or i just want to play it, don't know. I haven't played them in so long. Piano I haven't played for a year and a half and violin for a few months. I can't actually play my piano because we redid out kitchen and now the piano is surrounded by stuff and I don't think I will be able to dig through all that stuff to get to the piano. Even if I got to it... it hasn't been tuned for 2 years... and it hates me. The E flat an octave above middle C will never play right. Sometimes when I press it down it never makes a noise and same thing with B flat right bellow middle C. I think a few other keys are like that but I don't remember which ones.
I could play my violin...
I actually have some funny stories about this stuff... maybe i'll tell it.
TELL TELL! I wanna hear funny stories. And and I sent you the receipt to show you how much it cost for me to send you a card. HAHAHAHAHA.
ReplyDelete