Yesterday was the last day of classes this semester. My physics professor wore a tie that played Christmas music. I want a tie like that, too bad I don't wear ties... and bow ties are cool. (that sentence makes no sense actually nothing I wrote so far makes sense) It's a shame that he doesn't teach any higher level physics classes, did I ever say I might physics minor?
now lets try to write something that has a flow and just isn't random sentences.
My computer science is such a funny man and British(British accents are awesome). Yesterday he asked if we knew how to get to the finals exam room, then he gave us his cell phone number and told us to call him if we get lost and he also made some joke about Americans but I forgot it... He's also so nice. We have a final project and it was due yesterday but he said we can hand it in anytime before the final exam and not lose points for being late and he said if we have trouble we can email him the code and see if he can fix it. I'm not sure if he teaches higher level CS classes but if he does I'm going to take those.
I could talk about my math and musical theatre professor but not much to talk about them.
No comments:
Post a Comment