Yesterday I went swimming and it reminded me of a kinda funny story about something that happened in Taiwan and I didn't think I wrote about it. My cousin's grandparents live in apartment and there's a pool. My cousin and I went to the pool to swim and we both have horrible vision without glasses. It wasn't a very big pool it had 1 lane and a free swim area. We decided to go swim in the lane but we didn't know if anyone else was in that lane. We were jumping up and down trying to see if anyone was in the lane. It must have looked weird for all the other people there... After we swam a while we wanted to see what time it is but the clock was far and we have bad eyesight... so... I got out of the pool walked up to the clock I was pretty much 1 foot(~.3 meters) away from the clock and there was some person sitting next to it. That was pretty awkward.
I can't believe I didn't write about this... must have been the alcohol messing with my memory.
No comments:
Post a Comment