I graduated a while ago but I was too lazy to post... 5/17...
Graduation was kinda boring. A lot of people making speeches and calling names. That guy calling names sounded so confident that even if he messed up the name, it sounded correct. I feel bad for our president, he has to sit through all the graduations and probably make the same speech 5 more times. My graduation was at 8:30am, a bit early... I saw some people I haven't seen in a while and some people I thought were only juniors were graduating.
After the ceremony, the computer science department had a reception. I thought more people would've went but there weren't that many people. I saw most of my professors one last time except the best professor ever, it's a shame. I actually still had a project to do for his class, due that day, that I wasn't even close to finishing. I finished it a day late... and not really complete... I couldn't get the Iterator::end() to work correctly.
I graduated with a 3.68... .02 away from magna cum laude. If only I didn't take pop, rock, and soul... I never got my 4.0 semester.
WHY. NO. NEW. POSTS.
ReplyDelete