I have always loved planes. Flying is just so exciting and it's one of those times when being short is a great benefit. You look at all those tall people with no leg space and you laugh hehehe.
I was talking with my mom and I realized that every trip I've went on, since I remember, I've had a problem with a plane.
When I went to Hong Kong it was New York to Toronto(or somewhere in Canada) to Hong Kong. From Toronto to Hong Kong the flight was cancelled because the flight attendants were on another flight right before and it was in the air for an extra couple hours and if they flew on this flight, they would've worked too long, so I had to take the flight on the next day. Side note, since they just merged 2 flights they overbooked like crazy and were offering free upgrade to business and some cash if you fly another day. I couldn't take it because I needed to get to Hong Kong. The flight back was ok so no story there.
The flight from Taiwan back to New York was passing through Singapore and Frankfurt or was it a transfer at Singapore? I don't remember... So anyways at Singapore the plane had mechanical problems but they only realized after everyone boarded so everyone sat in there for an hour or two.
And finally today Seattle to Washington DC to Binghamton(in New York for those who don't know). Actually lets go back and talk about my flight to Seattle... it arrived an hourish late to Seattle so I got to the hotel at 10:15ishpm and that's 1:15isham in my internal clock so I ate diner at 1:30isham internal clock time. Now back to where I am now, Washington DC. The flight from DC to Binghamton was canceled so I have to stay a night here. While waiting on line for customer service I met this nice lady who used to work at Binghamton University admissions and financial aid.
That's so much typing... and I still didn't talk about Seattle yet.
SEATTLES AWESOME OR MAYBE I'M ONLY SAYING THAT BECAUSE I'M COMPARING IT TO THE WORST ASPECTS OF NYC. It's 100x cleaner, there no pigeons everywhere. About pigeons, when I was young I used to chase them all the time, could never catch one but now I feel like if I really tried, I could. I don't know if i was really slow when I was 5 or pigeons are less afraid of people. I don't see garbage anywhere on the streets. I didn't go on public transportation but the trolleys looks nice, yeah they have trolleys and it's called South Lake Union Trolley(look at the first letter of each work, and go look it up if you don't believe me). The cabs have this cool thing that tells you where energy is being taken from and where it is used. I haven't been in a nyc cab in a while so I don't know if they have that.
IF YOU EVER GO TO SEATTLE YOU SHOULD GO EAT AT SERIOUS PIE, THE PIZZA IS SO GOOD. Walking there was an adventure... I could've just walked down 1 road and made a right and I would've been there but nope I decided to make random turns and walk on a road parallel to that other road but required more then just a right turn but I got there eventually... like 30 min walk to and 15 min walk back... The seating is unique too. The tables fit 8 people and they just put random people next to each other if your group of people doesn't take the whole table. I sat across this guy from Toronto who was in the seafood business on business trip to Seattle. He ate there 3 times already and says it's amazing. Trust us, it's so good. I also learned that unemployment rate of teachers is ~55% in Toronto or so he says.
I was gonna go get donuts from Daily Dozen because everyone said it was good and it isn't far from Serious Pie but I was too full it's a shame... I should've just stuffed myself.
I also have some pictures of cranes and a needle but mostly cranes and fog and theres pizza but it's too dark so you can't see anything. I'll upload them later.
I typed a lot. Big post makes up for not posting in a while right?
Yes it does.
ReplyDeleteAnd I like the first letter of each word thing hahahaha.