Saturday, October 6, 2012

Not so Great Origami

Sorry the picture is blurry.  I was in a hurry to get on the bus and didn't check if the photo was good or sideways...  The one on top is a butterfly and the other one if a not even close to being completed badger.

So you guys won't be disappointed at a post of nothing I guess I'll type something... hmm...  Ooh I can talk about the buses.  The bus run by the students is ok.  It gets me to and from school but it could do better.  I don't know if it's the drivers or the buses are too old but the stopping is horrible.  It's very abrupt and I usually see people fall or almost fall and that's why I hate standing on the bus.  In the morning there's a lot of people going to school so the bus gets full early in it's route and then by the end people can't get on.  The stop I go to is pretty early in the route so there's always room but I kinda feel bad for the people in the later stops.
Gosh i'm making the bus system sound horrible... oh well

No comments:

Post a Comment