Today I had a quiz in one of my classes and near the end of the quiz the professor started drawing on the blackboard and since I get distracted easily and I was pretty much done with the quiz I kept looking up to see what he was drawing. He drew a big hand and a hatchet. A hand has five fingers so he removed a finger and drew it as if it was cut off every minute during the last five minutes of the quiz.
Earlier in that class we were talking about stuff and he listed the properties of something and he labeled them " i. b. iii. 4.". I never knew you could just switch how you list things like that...
(I like how I abruptly end things and start things, and that's why I'm an amazing writer)
I can't just only talk about one professor so time to talk about my physics professor because he's awesome. Sure I don't really know what's happening in lecture but it's exciting. Today there weren't very many people at lecture. When there aren't that many he usually points to out and guesses how many people are there and he was correct 100% up until today. It ruined his streak... it's a shame really. I remember the first time he guessed, it was about a month ago he said there were 21 people and there were 21 people. Amazing it's like he's psychic and an expert(you wouldn't get it but i'm including anyway because to me it's hilarious, maybe one day i'll tell you all of the amazing things he does). Next time he guesses something like 26 or 27 and there were 26 or 27 people... don't remember the actual numbers. Today it was a real shame. He guessed 20 and then 10. It was like he wasn't even trying to get it right. The correct number of people were... I'll tell you next time. I gotta build up suspense to keep my readers interested. If you wanna guess I'll give you a hint, it was less than all those other times. It more interesting that there's 40+ people registered for the class and he takes attendance. Those physics majors... lazier than us CS majors...
No comments:
Post a Comment