Saturday, February 11, 2012

Origami Club

Yesterday me and pretty much the whole suite went to origami club because what's more fun that origami club on friday night?... nothing err actually maybe chess club if there's a good game of bug house going on(yeah it wasn't a rhetorical question)
They taught us how to fold a box which is also a hat.  I like it more as a hat, kinda small but it's ok i'm a small man.  Then we made a heart since valentines day is almost here.
Short post eh... better than nothing

Heart of the left, box/hat on the right in case you don't know the shape of a heart...

5 comments:

  1. I love origami!!!! haha i can't believe that you have an origami club where you are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I WANT TO GO!!! haha (: hi samson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello
    You can go if you buy a plane ticket here haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should really post pictures you know.. haha i want to see your origami skills. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to but then I got lazy but they're up now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow not bad not bad at all! you have talent! haha

    ReplyDelete