Monday, November 21, 2011

How many turkeys will be eaten on Thanksgiving this year?

(if you're vegetarian or a turkey lover(not the food the animal) stop reading now... it will not turn out well)

46 million...
That's a lot of turkeys.  I'm not sure how true this is but that's what my physics professor said and I believe him.  Also 11 billion cranberries will be eaten.
In physics lecture my prof always gives lecture quizzes and today 2 of the questions were how many turkeys will be eat and how many cranberries will be eaten.  Good thing that I don't need the right answer to get credit, I only need to answer the question. yay free points

Thanksgiving is awesome.  Lots of food so I can be fat and lazy and there's no school.

2 comments:

  1. Nov 24th... yesterday, I think it's always on the last thursday of november or something like that.

    ReplyDelete