Oh fractions, why must you be so annoying. I don't mind adding/subtracting you if you have a common denominator or adding/subtracting your uncommon denominator friend a few times but please... don't make me do things like subtract 3/4 from 1/5 or something like that 10000000000 times yes it takes a few seconds but during a test I always feel i'm doing something wrong if some fraction comes and then I have to check it 10000 times. Yes 1/2 I remember you. Popping out of nowhere and then making a 5/2 somewhere else and he brings all his n/5 friend over to laugh at my failing to do math... I hate you 1/2 looking so innocent then then starting up a great mess... you're so sly, like a spy. And I have no idea why you decided to wander onto a linear algebra test did you get lost going to a complex fractions test?
Almost a week for another blog post. I should probably update more but I was busy and topic-less. I just finished my last test this week and also found a topic to write about all at the same time.
Good luck to all the sgs(can I even say that or does sg only refer to the country so I just made multiple copies of sg?) that have exams coming. haha(evil maniacal laugh) I still have another month until finals.
No comments:
Post a Comment