I've gotten annoyed enough to write a post about passwords. Why can't they just let us enter terrible passwords. My usual password is no longer good enough for 90% of the sites so now I have a billion modifications on it. Then I have a new problem of I forget which one I used because some sites want capital letters, some want numbers, some want special characters, AND SOME WANT MINIMUM LENGTH LIKE COME ON. Then when I try to log on to something I haven't logged on for a billion years it's like hmm what special rules do I need? The website should just tell you the password requirements when you enter the password. I will hate them less. Right now I just want them all to burn in a pit.
In other news US 1 is probably the worst highway I have seen. I don't think I've complained about traffic in New Jersey yet... You can't make left turns for a billion big roads so you make a right to make a left. So in 3 lane roads it's like oh I need to make a left lets go to the leftmost lane, nope should've went right most...
I like complaining, it's fun
No comments:
Post a Comment