Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas

Hello everyone, I'm still alive... just too busy to blog.

There was this one time we made edible origami but the paper was so hard to fold... really hard... so here is a crane.  Beautiful crane right?  The people said the paper didn't taste like anything so I didn't eat it.
 This is a turtle.

I got a new laptop recently and windows 8 is really different... I have no idea how to navigate anywhere, it's funny.  I added ubuntu on it too to dual boot but it took 1000000000000000000 more hours than it needed to set up.  I just needed to run some commands in ubuntu and it would've most likely repaired most of the install.  It still has a few weird stuff happening such as 6 different choices to boot instead of 2... and I can't get the internet to work on ubuntu.  I'll figure that out another day some day...

Merry Christmas everyone and happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. I know right, windows 8! I spent 15mins trying to shut it down!!!

    ReplyDelete