Saturday, March 9, 2013

What? How?

I was looking at my stats and there was 17 views on Feb 27... what? how is that even possible?  Did someone get bored and check my blog every hour expecting a post?  I haven't posted something on a weekday in forever.  I don't even write anything when I do post... I'm getting too lazy well I always was lazy... I'll pretend I'm just getting more busy.
Next week I was suppose to have 3 tests and 2 projects due.  But it's a miracle, one test and one project got postponed.  So now I have 2 tests and a project next week and 2 tests and a project the week after... I don't really know if that's much better...
I feel like I have so much more work this semester than all my other semesters.  Last semester I didn't really need to spend too much time on my CS classes... now I'm spending a billion hours a day(somehow thats possible).  Applying to internships is also so annoying.  All my cover letters look the same and my resume is pretty bad and I can never get a letter of recommendation because I don't talk to any of my professors so I avoid anything that requires it.  I should probably do about that someday...

A raw strawberry, no you can't eat it.
I was also trying to make an ice cream cone but it was too confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment