Monday, May 14, 2012

Finals

I took 2 CS finals today... It's interesting how one of them was 1 page front and back and the other was 16 pages but only 1 side(what a waste of paper).  My prof speaks with an accent so when he first told everyone to make sure they had 16 pages, I think everyone thought he said 60 and laughed.
Now just 1 more final eh... that horrible final... the one that i'll get the lowest grade on... the one that I have to wait until thursday to take and because of it I can't leave until friday.  The evil final....

Yeah I'm just posting stuff because it's been a while and I have nothing else to do.  Yeah this is a pretty pointless post...  Trying to actually think of something to write is too hard.  I don't even know how I did it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment