Saturday, March 31, 2012

Stars?...

Since no school this coming week no origami club yesterday or next week so I need to actually write something... I haven't done that in forever.
There are these 2 "stars" (I doubt their starness) that are right above the building we live in.  They're extremely bright.  When you look at the sky and only see a few stars... these two are just right there being really bright.  Then a few weeks ago they moved... sorta.  The distance between the two "stars" increased and their angle relative to the ground also changed(although that can be due to earth's tilt changing).  I'm not a star expert so I can't identify these "stars" and I can't find a star map that I understand how to read...

And the something I left out last time was on friday during lecture one of the light covers on the ceiling was falling off and people were sitting right under it.  Our prof said they could move but they didn't so he joked about how they'd rather risk their lives then sit in the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment