So I wrote this a few days ago decided it was too weird and not post it but I need something since I haven't posted for a very long time. have fun
Well I can't think of anything to write and it's been a while and there was something I was going to write but I forgot what it was so i'll just write some random stuff on the origin of "Hello there".
It's obviously there to say hello but it came up way before I made this blog. (didn't I say I wouldn't talk about stuff about my past? seems like I'm about to break that rule so read up, this isn't going to happen again anytime soon).
So back then(few years ago) I answered questions on yahoo answers(I was bored oh well). Usually I helped on physics or math. It's actually quite funny how many questions involving "which of these 3 lengths can not form a triangle" there are. There were also some funny or stupid questions. One day i went to the politics/government section on yahoo answers... oh you never want to go there it's horrible there. They never ask questions about politics or government they ask questions like "Can Bush be any worse of a president" (remember I was yahoo answering back in the Bush jr days not senior... if it was Bush sr then I guess i'm actually much older than I thought I am). Back then I actually cared about politics but now na... I'm voting my physics TA for president YEAH REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR HIM EVERYONE, HE HAS 2 DEFINITE VOTES SO FAR SO HE'S AHEAD OF ANYONE OF YOU SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL JUST VOTE FOR HIM AND NEW YORK ALWAYS VOTES BLUE SO YOUR VOTE DOESN'T MATTER YOU MAY COUNTER THAT WITH IF EVERYONE THOUGHT THAT THEN NO ONE WOULD VOTE BUT I COUNTER THAT WITH ONLY A HANDFUL OF PEOPLE READ THIS BLOG(it's funny because he's not even legal age to be president oh and for those who don't follow the US political system, there are 2 parties and there are 2 colors to represent them in a map, blue and red)
So anyway back on topic. Politics section on yahoo answers are just people arguing and I decided to join. One time some guy actually responded to my answer by editing the question and typing my user name which was my name at the time. I decided it became too personnel. From then on I decided to change my user name in yahoo answers to "Hello" to be somewhat polite before I start arguing with the person but it was taken so I went with "Hello there".
Now I just like "Hello there" because it sounds nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment